As a pastor, one of your many responsibilities includes making sure the precious offering dollars of your congregation are being well spent.
You take great care to ensure propriety when allocating resources for:
- Short and long-term missionary projects
- Facilities and building maintenance
- Staff and pastor salaries
But what if I told you there was an area you're probably neglecting? An area that's just as, if not more, important than the categories listed above?
This particular area has the ability to attract new members, move people into deeper relationships with God and each other, and heavily influence the giving levels of the members of your community.
The Understated Significance of the Church Website
Of course, I'm talking about your church's website. It plays a larger role in attracting and engaging your community; likely a larger role than you may have thought.
But don't worry! We've created a resource to help you, as a pastor, think through your church's website in a strategic way. We want your church website to be as effective as possible. This free resource will help you think through the best ways to utilize your site to accomplish missional goals.
This ebook is a must for any pastor who's serious about growing his or her congregation. A church website must move community members through the discipleship process. Learn how to ask the right questions to ensure this happens for your church.
What You'll Gain From This Ebook
In this ebook you'll learn:
- Why having a solid website strategy is crucial for the long-term success of your church.
- Why having an efficient and effective website is a matter of good stewardship.
- The six questions you need to ask when preparing to build or refresh your church website.