Your creative direction will shape the future of the church.
MonkDev is a fast-paced development company that has been named one of the Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in San Diego several years in a row. Our solutions are used by thousands of churches around the world. We are passionate about leading the way in helping churches and organizations broaden their reach, deepen their engagement with members and develop their community using technology. At MonkDev you’ll be part of a high-performing team of strategists, implementers, designers, and developers who build web solutions for churches of all sizes.
The responsibilities of the creative director include leading the communication design, interactive design, and client designs. As creative director you take ultimately responsibility for the quality of the final creative work. This will be a rewarding position for someone who is up for the challenge!
This will be your area of most strategic importance where you spend the majority of your time.
1. Oversee User Experience that leads people to say “I love your products” - Create a user experience that is phenomenal. The qualitative measurement should be happier customers, who become raving fans of their experience with our products. The quantitative measurement should be increased retention and NPS (Net Promoter Score) increasing as a result of the improved UX/UI and product features.
2. Bring Awesomeness in Developing Products - Be passionate about our user's experience with our products. How they taste, touch, smell you name it! Understand how things like Pragmatic Marketing principles, Agile Development and other guiding philosophies shape how products are created at MonkDev.
3. Increase Product Portfolio Value - Bring out-of-the-box creativity to address real-world problems for our customers as you participate in the planning, design and creation of new features/products that help churches. These solutions should be strategically important to our customers and the experience should make their life easier.
4. Increase Instasite Sales - Oversee the creation of Ekklesia 360 Instasites that churches love and buy. Work with the team to learn how best to serve our clients and create these designs that are not only beautiful, but they help them accomplish ministry results.
MonkDev Pro Services
It will be important that your effort in the below are done through the work of the design teams.
1. Increase Design Revenue - Through continued delivery of excellence, more churches should seek out MonkDev as the organization of choice to build their web presence (web, mobile, social, etc.). Help streamline processes and lessen project workload for current designers.
2. Increase Strategy Service Engagements - Help develop and improve the strategic service offering as we conduct onsites, ministry leader/congregational survey’s and other assessments to help churches reflect their mission/vision/values/goals and ministry to the web.
3. Deliver Measurable Ministry Results to our Clients - Understand how design impacts increasing new visitors, deepening engagement and better developing disciples. Understand audience segmentation, content strategy and other usability techniques that lead the designs to show measurable improvement in ministry results.
4. Be a growing thought leader in Ministry Process Design - Be a life-long learner who continues to learn and grow and is able to serve the greater church market.
1. Be Passionate about the MonkDev Brand - Sign off on all final creative and ensure all work is relevant and supports brand positioning, reflects an intelligent tone, and ensure accuracy prior to production. Strong understanding of, and zeal for, current and future web trends, techniques and awareness of breakthrough creative/marketing opportunities across all media for the company.
2. Lead/Coach/Make other designers better - Work with the current team to make them better at what they do.
3. Champion how Creative impacts Monk - Demonstrate confidence in approving creative work, be able to support decisions with rationale, expertise and a strategic vision mapping back to organizational goals. Have results-oriented strategic thinking with an ability to influence across all levels and functions of an organization.
Benefits @ MonkDev
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance (After 90 days)
- 401(k) matching options (After 90 days)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA/Section 125)
- Premium Only Plan for pre-tax deduction of eligible benefits
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (counseling and advice on legal, financial and personal matters)
- Direct Deposit
- Regular incentive and award programs
Interested in this opportunity?
If you are interested in more information please email .